- 【Thickened, Non Slip and High Resistant】The Exercise Bands is a high-quality resistant band made of high quality. the resistance band is different from other resistant bands in the market as they use superior fabric with very high resistance that does not reduce its elasticity even after repeated use.
- 【Suitable for variety of exercise】The resistant band assists you in different exercises and is suitable for a variety of exercise including; P90x, CrossFit, Yoga, Insanity, Pilates, Hot Yoga, and Beach Body workouts. We highly recommend our booty band to help you get your perfect body and legs faster.
- 【Easy to Use & Carry】The resistant band is portable and come with a backpack for you to carry it anywhere, be it to your home, gym or even as you travel therefor you can continue with your work out routine anywhere you go.
- 【Perfect Set of 3 size】The resistant band is easy to use and comes in same sizes and different strength levels. It comes in three variations; light, medium and heavy. Therefore, you don't have to worry about the band being too stretchy or too hard as you can get your ideal strength level from our 3 variations.
Workout precautions:1. Always warm up before you exercise.
2. For starters, try to exercise for about 30 minutes each session. Later, according to the body's receptiveness , gradually increases to an hour or more.
3. Consult a professional dietitian to make a healthy diet plan.
4. Exercise 3-5 times a week, 20-60 minutes each time.
5. When using this product for fitness, please start with the minimum resistance band, and then gradually increase the resistance level.
6. After consulting professional fitness practitioners, write down your weekly fitness plan and follow exercise instructions according to the plan.
SIDE WALK1.Stand with knees slightly bent.
2.Place your feet on the inside of the booty resistance bands.
3.Keep the body stabilized with upper positioned slightly forward.
4.Place your hands on both sides of the hip joint. Take three small steps to one side, then take three steps to the other side.
SQUAT JUMP1. Stand in a slight squat position.
2. Band around thighs, right above knees.
3. Keep your upper body upright.
4. Stand and jump firmly, repeating for 15-20 reps.
DONKEY KICKS1. Start on all fours with your knees under your hips and hands under your shoulders.
2. Band around thighs right above knees.
3. Lift one knee up.
4. Push other foot outward and inward.
5. Use your glutes to complete the movement. Return your leg to the floor for 1 rep. Continue on the same side for 15-20 reps. Switch sides and repeat.