- For lymphatic drainage, spider veins & varicose veins
- Alleviates swelling and pain
- Soothing for aching muscles and stiff joints
- Prevents obesity
- Useful for vital organs
This Lymphatic Drainage Ginger Oil is a great, natural solution for lymphatic drainage, edema, spider veins and varicose veins. It is a powerful blend of rich essential oils and extracts that alleviates swelling and pain with its anti-inflammatory properties and is profoundly soothing for aching muscles and stiff joints.
- Healing constituents: This Ginger essential oil contains a healing blend of herbal oil and detoxifiers.
- Removes excess fluids: It unclogs lymph nodes and gets rid of phlegm, toxins and waste products. Promotes coronary circulation.
- Effective Ginger Oil for swelling: It decreases inflammation after injury or surgery, treats swollen glands and reduces swelling caused by lymphedema.
- Subject organs: Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) concludes that this Ginger essential oil is useful for vital organs like spleen, heart, stomach and lungs.
- Prevents obesity: Also helpful in reducing fat cells & adipose tissue that give rise to obesity.
- Quantity: 30ml
How to use:
- Dry massage: Massage (1-2 times daily) your body parts like neck, armpits and knees, which are the main areas where lymph nodes are present to boost the lymphatic drainage of the body.
- Hot towel press: In case any of you body part is swollen or uncomfortable, add 2-6 drops of this Lymphatic Drainage Ginger Oil in hot water, soak towel in it and apply it on the infected area after expelling out the water.
- Not to be consumed by mouth: It must not be taken orally.