- How can you see the problem of cold and warm water when your baby takes a bath? Under a little meditation, the coldness and warmth that can be seen - "Knowledge Warmth" was born. Passive LED thermometer for real-time display of water temperature.
- No tools, easy to install and a warm connection between the faucet outlet and the shower hose, using international standard 4-point screws, compatible with most showers. Installation does not require any tools, tools such as wrenches can cause heat damage. Built-in waterproof gasket for manual tightening. Easily adjust temperature
- Accurate, clear LED display, can accurately display the current water temperature, no matter how dark the environment, you can clearly see. The measurement range is from 5 °C to 85 °C with an accuracy of 0.5 °C.
- High and low allows you to "face" 360° rotation easily, no matter where your shower faucet is, whether it is high or low, you can face the screen. It makes it easier to observe the water temperature.
- No batteries required：The device harvests its energy from the water flow Quick and easy installation without any tools. Adding a voltage regulator (2.8v-5v) to prevent the water pressure from being too high to burn off the thermometer's circuit board, and also prevent the water pressure from being too low to work. (Applicable water pressure range: 0.04-0.08Pa)
- Elegant design：high quality bathroom thermometer is ideal for home use, even the bathroom of a five-star hotel. Buy it now to serve and surprise your husband, wife or kids. (Especially for families having toddlers or babies)
- Please note that the thermometer shows Celsius, not Fahrenheit.
- Please allow some slight measuring deviation due to manual measurement.
- Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures.