- Made of high-speed steel.
- Long-life true high-speed steel.
- Self-starting- No need for a pilot hole.
- Cobalt coated to reduce friction and run cooler.
- Designed to remove stubborn, rusted, stripped, screws or bolts.
- The large bit has a 6-sided shank and small bits have hex shank to prevent slip in the drill chuck.
- The two-flute design gives you faster, smoother cutting. 6-sided shank will not slip in your drill's chuck. Cobalt coated for smoother cooler cutting.
- Size: 8.85 x 66.2 x 94.97mm.
- Surface treatment: Nickel plating.
- Handle 1/4 inch (6.35MM) Hexagonal shank.
- 1 Set x 1/4'' Hex Shank Screw Remover.
- Adjust to the slowest speed, less than 200RPM will be enough.
- Due to the different monitor and light effects, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures.